- Show your respect to the environment by ensuring that you pick up your litter.
- No braai’s in restricted areas. If you do braai along the way, ensure that you put out your fires.
- No one will be allowed to make donuts within the campsite, any natural vegetation, planted vegetation, heritage or cultural sites. Only designated areas.
Drinking and driving
- The consumption of alcohol during the event is strongly discouraged.
- The National Road Traffic Act, Act 93 of 1996 is applicable.
- Zero tolerance for drinking and driving
- Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that participation in the Nuts & Bolts Rally is potentially dangerous and there are risks and dangers associated with participation in it.
- The organisers undertake to provide the services that are detailed. Participants have considered and accepted all risks and dangers associated with participating in the Nuts & Bolts Rally and are participating freely in it.
- They are responsible for the vehicle/s they enter in the Nuts & Bolts Rally, including any damage to the vehicle or damage caused by the vehicle to any property or person; they are responsible for any claims, demands, causes of action, prosecutions or proceedings made or brought against them arising from any acts, events, occurrences or omissions during the Nuts & Bolts Rally; and to the fullest extent permitted by law, they release the Nuts & Bolts Rally Organisers.
- Participant agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified the Nuts & Bolts Rally Organisers.
- Any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or incurred by a Participant resulting from or incidental to participation in the Nuts & Bolts Rally, whether direct, indirect or consequential, and including (without limitation) loss of income, loss of profits, loss of bargain, and medical, legal, travel, insurance or mechanical costs or expenses, or any personal injury or death suffered or sustained by a Participant participating in the Nuts & Bolts Rally.
- If a participant becomes a danger to the group the Organisers can ask the participant to leave without any refund of money